Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Winter Woofstock...Are You Coming?

Woofstock



Around the Hounds
Hey, Mommy left for a minute!

I overheard Mommy and Daddy talking about Woofstock! This summer's Woofstock was da best. There was so many people and they just luved me! I even got to meet some of my cousins...the whippets and the Italian greyhounds. There was other types of dogs too...not as cute as me. I think they try too hard. I guess not everyone can be as fashion-forward as me. aroundthehounds.com was there too! She donated 30% of the proceeds to the people who like to be called GINA. Char's Collar designs were so beautiful that Mommy couldn't resist and got me another one. She said that it made me even more handsome. (I know, hard to believe, right!)

With Winter Woofstock on the way, there's a few things I feel that I should share with you, my loyal followers.

Somebody trying too hard!
  • There will be lots of smells to explore...not many squirrels though, but lots of smells none the less. 
  • Mommys and Daddys will have plenty of opportunity to look around and shop. This will be the perfect opportunity to hit 'em up for new collars or coats. 
  • If you're going to be hosting as a greeter, take it from me, I have lots of experience with this, make sure you frisk-down your audience BEFORE you allow them to pet you!
I hear that this time they going to have it at someone's big house that they call the Direct Energy Centre. I guess that Daddy will have to keep me away from the indoor bushes in case there's any ninja squirrels! The people who all like to be called GINA (still really weird) are going to be there. I'm going to help them out by letting people pet me (treats first, of course). If you're so inclined, you should help too. They'd luv the help. There will be plenty of luvin' going around that I'm more than willing to share the luv. We can have fun and smell each others bums!

Me...gettin' the luvin'!
If you're reading the words on the magic light box for the first time, be sure to add yourself as a follower and then you can stay updated as to what's what in my greyhound world.

That's it for now...I hear Mommy coming!

Grant of Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment