Friday, June 10, 2011

Woofstock 2011




Hey pups, unicorns, and children of all ages!! Grantasaurus here,

I thought that I'd give you a quick update while mommy is away from the magic light box. As you may all know Woofstock is this week-end and it's the perfect opportunity to bring your human pack and have some fun and to get you treats and presents. If you go, you will also be able to see yours truly...ME!! I plan on hitting up Mom and Dad for some new stuff...maybe a new collar or a bed.


Some of the strange and unique sites you'll see there!




There's so much to do and see that your olfactory senses will go on overload and your ears will ache for days. Don't worry, it's a good hurt. (note to self: bring smelling salts)

I hope to see y'all there! For those that can't make it, don't worry, I'll make sure your share of treats don't go to waste. Gotta go.....I hear Mommy coming!

Grant of Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment