Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cambridge Meet & Greet

Mr. Personality!


Hello my peeps!

I finally got Mom and Dad away from the magic light box.

Making Friends
Making More Friends








Do I have Competition?
Cookie!?
Kate speaks my language
Today, Mommy and Daddy took me to an event at a giant house with the people who like to be called "Gina". Daddy says that the house is called "Cambridge Centre" and that it's a shopping mall. Whatever. I thought it was strange that I could see the sky through the roof, though. I couldn't stop myself from staring. There was ladies who sold nails in a nail store and Mommy asked the ladies if they would give me a pedicure. Ha-ha, Mommy, you are soo funny! That was a joke..........right?
Bear guards the beds!

 I got to get luvins from all kinds of people. There was so many people and so much luvin that I was able to share with my greyt friends. You know,  I'm very generous with my "peeps".

Chillin' in da Hood
I wouldn't necessarily call myself an expert on this but I thought it was it was a greyt success and fun was had my all. I've never seen Mommy and Daddy give out as much information about how greyt  I am as today. I think Daddy got more tired than me today. Mommy put him down for a nap when we got home. He was so tuckered out....poor little guy. I joined him later to make sure he was okay. Mommy insist that she sent me up to bed but it was my decision......REALLY! Pony loves Pappy!


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment